The greatest of the Deep Ones, Father Dagon. Deep Ones are immortal and continue to grow in size and monstrosity as they age. - ingame description of DagonHis spells revolve around bringing sunken ships from the depths and command of his brethren, the Deep Ones
Tier one (Glanced):
- Favor: Gives large amount of favor to the deity
- Sunken Ship: Dagon grants you a chunk of a sunken ship, which can be deconstructed for wood, steel, plasteel and components
- Treasures of the Deep: Dagon grants you a sunken chest, which contains jade, gold and silver and/or small sculptures
Tier two (Watched):
- Defend the Brood: Summons a gang of Deep Ones. If you have a Sign of Dagon drawn, they will defend it from anyone until they die.
Tier three (Favored):
- Bounty of the sea: Spawns a marine ship which may contain many rare materials but also its crew, insane sailors who guard the ship with their lives.
Tier Four (Chosen):
- Orthogenesis: Ultimate spell. The path to the undersea city opens, your colonists become one with Dagon's flock.
- Be careful when using Treasures of the deep as the chest can contain a lot of value, including gold, jade or silver sculptures of varying quality and can potentially skyrocket colony wealth
- Always have a Sign of Dagon drawn when using Defend the brood, otherwise the Deep ones will attack your colony
- Deep ones spawned from Defend the brood will attack any human or mechanoid in sight, including your colonists and visitors
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.