Shub-Niggurath is a perverse fertility deity. Small creatures are continually spat forth by the monstrosity, which are either consumed into the miasmatic form or escape to some monstrous life elsewhere. - ingame description of Shub-NiggurathHis spells revolve around helping your colony survive by creating more animals, food and defenders.
Tier one (Glanced):
- Favor: Gives large amount of favor to the deity.
- Fertility Ritual: Summons a fertility totem that for 30 days increases the growth rate of crops around it.
- Mother of Goats: Summons a herd of black goats to provide your hunters with ample prey to hunt.
Tier two (Watched):
- Transmogrify Pets: Allows you to select an animal. It will get Monstrous Body, giving it +300% to body health and size and +15% manipulation.
Tier three (Favored):
- Womb Between Worlds: Spawns a large tree with 300 health. This tree will spawn a new fully tamed Dark Young every 4 days.
Tier Four (Chosen):
- Transdimensional Convergence: Ultimate spell. Allow Shub-Niggurath to enter this dimension fully-formed at the cost of mutating the biology of your entire region.
- Totem granted from Fertility Ritual spawns next to your Altar but can be uninstalled and reinstalled elsewhere. Deconstructing it yields no materials. It doubles the fertility rate of any soil it's set on, including hydroponic basins.
- The Womb Between Worlds will only spawn Dark Young until you have a total of 3, but this can be gotten around by sending them off on a caravan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.